Open everyday from 9:30 AM to midnight
Surf House Phuket is following updates from the Royal Thai Government and WHO closely, ensuring that the wellbeing of our customers and employees is not compromised.
- Maximum capacity of all surf sessions has been adjusted to 10 riders. This is implemented to introduce more personal space and riding time for everyone.
- If you have booked online, you may cancel your reservation on the same day if you are feeling unwell.
- We have doubled our effort to clean the venues, especially on surfaces that are touched often i.e. door knobs, credit card readers, bar and dining surfaces, and toilets.
- We have broaden our health and hygiene procedures with our employees. These include regular scanning of temperature, providing of hand sanitizer and the use of disinfectants at all workstations. All duty personnel are required to attend opening briefing to check for personal wellbeing.
- We monitor the wellbeing of all customers and keep our employees updated on the latest recommendations by the health officials.
- Where necessary, we will offer assistance to customers who require medical help.
SURF HOUSE PATONG BEACH
162/7 Thaweewong Rd, Patong Kathu, Phuket 83150 Thailand
4 Pakbang Road, T. Karon A. Muang, Phuket 83100 Thailand