Surf House Phuket is currently looking for a Service Manager to join our Patong Beach team.
The Service Manager is responsible for a seamless service on all levels at all times. Main job is to ensures an excellent customer service and guest experience.
The Service Manager handles between 10 to 15 Thai employees. Training and controlling staff on service SOP’s is a big part of the job.
Front-of-house experience is key, as the Service Manager is the prime contact and end-responsible for the guests’ experience.
The Service Manager leads by example and uplifts staff during busy moments with the help of the Duty Managers in a fast-paced environment. Ultimately, the Service Manager is entirely responsible for the crew’s impeccable service delivery and smooth handling of all guest complaints.
Duties & responsibilities- Ensures guests have a smooth and pleasant stay that meets their personal needs
- Supervises, trains and advices service crew to serve food and alcoholic beverages to guests
- Serves as a role model
- Up-sells and cross-sells actively and trains + encourages service crew to do same.
- Communicates with guests and other employees and ensures staff is working together as a team to guarantee optimum service
- Maintains cleanliness of work areas throughout the day and ensure staff uniforms and personal appearance are clean and professional
- Assists higher management in hiring, training, scheduling, evaluating, counseling, disciplining, motivating and coaching employees
- Knows how to sell surf services
- Supports team to reach common goals and comply with quality assurance expectations and standards
- Briefs and informs team on any relevant issues/changes/decisions by management
- Keeps up good service oriented team spirit
- Any other service related tasks given by management
Main requirements- Thai national, male or female
- Minimum 4 years hospitality service experience leading teams of 10+ persons
- Excellent English skills (verbal, writing and reading)
- Outstanding communication and leadership skills
- Motivating and coaching talents
- Computer literacy (MS Office, restaurant management software, POS)
- Credentials in F&B service training
- Degree in hospitality management or a related study is a plus
- An attractive salary package Space for personal input and development
- A rewarding bonus scheme
- Social security
- Free usage of sports facilities incl. for family members
- Work garments
- A fast-paced, challenging yet hip and cool working environment
Apply now by sending your CV with a recent photo to: email@example.com